Photos from India

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Paradise Found!

I have discovered a quaint little beach called Otras beach just a few kilometers away from Sihanoukville. Crystal clear water, clean white sand and no one around to disturb you. With plenty of great little restaurants lining the waters edge complete with comfortable cushiony chairs and massive beach umbrellas, I couldn't imagine a better spot to be. That is until I met three girls from Sweeden.
I spoke to them at one of the bars in Sihanoukville one night and told them about this great beach that I had found with much cleaner and clearer water than the beaches in Sihanoukville. There was hardly anyone there and if they wanted to come along, they could join me the next day. To them, the beach sounded incredible compared to the crowds that lined the shores of Sihanoukville and decided to come along.
As soon as we sat down, their tops came off and I found myself on a remote stretch of paradise with three beautiful topless women surrounding me. After two days of this torture, I am not sure that I can take much more. While I have seen my share of topless girls along the way and spent days upon days on the beach with them, I don't think that I have had my own private beach with my own private entourage of beautiful topless women splashing in the water and strutting around the sand. As the old saying goes, if you stare to long you are likely to go blind. I am still waiting for that to happen.

No comments: